Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RESTLESSNESS

As I sit here watching TV, I felt a certain kind of restlessness. I wanted a change of scene. Funny is it not? I thought once I reach the golden age, I would be more mellow. I am not as active physically but I like to think that my brain is still working fine he he he.

One thing I just cannot bear is when people start to grumble. More so if what is said is beyond my control and people start to place the burden on me making me responsible for them. Why?

I think it is time to make a move and venture into new pastures. There are many choices in life, I do not have to take this. What am I waiting for. Could it be fear of the unknown?

I just got a call from someone. I think I am going to join them for a new cause. Could be refreshing to move around with a new crowd. I believe they are more understanding and tolerant.

No comments:

Post a Comment